Friday, December 8

Simon's Comments

I was pleased to see this morning that Simon had left a comment on my weblog under the Frankfurt entry. I was hoping it might be some kind words to thank me for helping him promote his blog or maybe to offer some useful advice on how to improve this blog as Simon is obviously much better at this kind of thing than me.

Anyway, it turns out that the comment just contains 2 links to different websites - I haven't had a chance to have a look at them as yet as I've been quite busy doing some administration but from the names of the websites "lovethebeast" and "zooaccess" I assume they are links to some kind of animal charity organization such as the RSPCA or the WWF. Simon certainly strikes me as the kind of person who loves beasts of all shapes and sizes...a very accommodating young man by all accounts.

Here's a picture of a monkey and a dog:




















And here's a picture of Hulk Hogan:

No comments: