Wednesday, March 28

I Love Sundays

Sorry about that last post, I don't know what happenned. I was just reading back through what I'd written and I inexplicably fell asleep and banged my head on the keyboard - I think I may have briefly dislocated my forehead but I'm alright again now.

I'm looking forward to my Sunday this coming weekend because it's one of my favorite days. Here are some reasons why I like Sundays:

1. I don't have to go to work
2. Therefore, I'm always in a good mood
3. Sundays are quiet
4. I can't do the washing on Sundays, as the spin cycle might disturb the neighbours
5. I go on walks on Sundays and not much else

Maybe that sounds boring to some people but I suppose it's just the way you look at it. Anyone who disagrees should read Simon's blog entry on attitude from 20th March (http://postcard-from-weil.blogspot.com/2007/03/attitude.html).

No comments: