Monday, November 20

Power Grater

Wow! Look at this...

It's a power cheese grater!!! I really had no idea such a wonderful gadget existed! The advert I saw for it reads as follows: "You will always be ready to grate cheese, bread or chocolate at the push of a button". Yes, AT THE PUSH OF A BUTTON! Amazing - what will they think of next! Although why anyone would want to grate chocolate and bread is a mystery to me but just think of the time you could save if you had one! Like eggs, cheese can be pretty tricky - I sometimes spend up to 3 days just grating a bit of cheese (very nice on top of ravioli) so one of these would literally change my life and leave me heaps of valuable time for other things I like doing such as not watching films and not playing games on my computer. It's quite expensive though at €69 so I'm not quite sure whether I should risk investing in one. Maybe I'll think about it for a few months...yes, I think that's the best thing. There's no sense in rushing into something I'm going to regret later on is there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GAY

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, Dave. I'm trying to locate a very amusing home video of cheese-grating action and will post it on YouTube as soon as I have found it!